1. Website content is available for personal use only.
2. All trademarks are protected from commercial use by third parties.
3. All trademarks, copyrighted materials, images of people or places appearing on this website are either the property of or used with permission by Momentum Waikato Community Foundation. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the site.
6. While the Charity uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the site, Momentum Waikato Community Foundation makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Charity assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
7. Momentum Waikato Community Foundation take no responsibility for the down loading of software from this site or from any linked sites.
8. The sites linked to this website are beyond the control of the Charity. No liability or responsibility is taken for cookies, data or personal information collected by other linked sites accessed through this site or the linked sites, nor for the content of any sites linked to this website. Your linking to this site or other sites is at your own risk.
9. The Charity does not give any guarantees, undertakings, warranties or make any representations in relation to the website whatsoever, and under no circumstance shall the Charity be responsible for any damage, loss or consequential loss suffered by any party as a result of their use or reliance on information on the website.
10. momentumwaikato.nz is a website of Momentum Waikato Community Foundation, Level 4 – 127 Alexandra Street, Hamilton, Waikato.